Welcome To ENVY Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENVY GUILD`S FORUM

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Invitado

Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Copied this from my intro on frost server plus I added a few bits to make it relavent   Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:32 am

Hey guys this is Ash 1 half of that Flex duo (with Andrea) now Carbon/Xenon , where to start, well I'm 22 living in South London, England.
I'm a music producer by trade, I play piano and guitar and got my hands in lil business ventures here and there. I'm down to earth but sometimes cant take things seriously known as the joker..
Sometimes I have to keep busy but I just love to chill the hell out for a good day or 2 when things build up.
Been playing this since I was 17 on and off since the piratekingonline days with my bro andy (got a couple of level 90+ char, we made so much money on pko it was crazy), then hooked up with my IndoItali-Nigga Flex on hurricane sea, played Sentinel/BlackLace(for a bit)/ Then Ace (Original.. Not the froob Ace). On Lost I played 'the now retired' No16 legendary champ then back to the new merged 'Flex' with andrea. Then went with newbie when frozen and lost merged to make frost and teamed up with the pro'est player I ever met and his fine wife Kuro(haku) and Jenn(toffee) (Sometimes they will be playing Carbon/Xenon so thats why I introduced them). Hopefully my bro's andrea and andy will be back one day....

P-P-Peace Out

A few Pics

Aged 21
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DJ Cameo's B-Day Bash
Make It Funky Shoot
In Mall About To Get My Fav Pizza - Pepperoni Pinapple Beef Double Stuffed Cheese

Aged 17

Aged 4 with +3 Helm of DirtTrack +13 Badminton Hit +10 Dungerees of SuperCool, Nigga who who!?

Last edited by Carbon on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Invitado

PostSubject: Re: Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women)   Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Well well all look so cute =^.^=
i just wanted to say MEOW! X)

lol! lol! lol! Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Shermie

Shermie

PostSubject: Shermie = im ugly    Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:25 pm

delete =DDDDDDDDDD Embarassed

Last edited by Shermie on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women)   Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:30 pm

oppsmines deleted too xDD
Back to top Go down
Shermie

Shermie

PostSubject: Re: Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women)   Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:53 pm

delete cus some ppl scamer on guild \O/ lol!

Last edited by Shermie on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xFlipsy

xFlipsy

PostSubject: Re: Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women)   Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:58 am

ash u look different o.o
Back to top Go down
Invitado

PostSubject: Re: Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women)   Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:44 pm

xFlipsy wrote:
ash u look different o.o
In what way 0.o
Back to top Go down
DataPanic

DataPanic

PostSubject: Re: Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women)   Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:39 am

The Real DataPanic Smile

Sup guys My name is Gerwin Paul Guerrero also known as Paullie where i live, i was born in the Philippines and was raised in Aruba that's near Venezuela, Im 19 years old attending EPI Hotel Management College in Aruba when i finish going to Holland or maybe Australia, my hobbies are Skate, BBoy, Dancing, GIRLS<3 GIRLS AND MORE GIRLS<3 hahaha well yea no job just uhm laziness,
hook me up on facebook :gerwin paullie guerrero

BabyPanic Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Smile all grown Up Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women)   Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Invitado

PostSubject: Eemsie   Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Lua the monkey man   Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women)   Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:46 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women)   Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Embarassed Shocked

Last edited by Light on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xFlipsy

xFlipsy

PostSubject: Re: Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women)   Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:48 pm

so huge sizes.. my eyes burning x.x
Back to top Go down
matews

PostSubject: Hi guys to everyone who think im a man FU fail mans!   Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women)   Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Players Pics Pics Pics(specially, pretty women)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2